Our Dental Team is Now Vaccinated!
Our entire dental team has received their COVID-19 vaccine. We are all doing well and have not had any adverse reaction to the vaccine. This is just another step in our deep commitment to safety and well being of our patients and staff.
Our practice remains open to serve our patients. We advice our patients to schedule and keep appointments confidently.
Read our Back to Work letter to familiarize yourself with safety protocols we have in place to maintain safety of patients and staff.
Dear Beloved Patients:
We want to thank you all for being so supportive and patient during this difficult time. We are all happy to be back to helping our patients again.
Your safety and health are paramount to us! Therefore, we have taken extra measures over the past month in order to be compliant with all the updated COVID-19 regulations established by the ADA – American Dental Association, CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
As you know, at Blue Turtle Dental, we hold ourselves to the highest standard of care and universal precautions. This level of expectation is reflected even more so during this trying time, as we have implemented additional steps to create a safer environment while minimizing risks for everyone. You will notice the following changes:
• A COVID-19 screening questionnaire will be emailed to you, which must be completed in full prior to your dental appointment.
• Everyone including patients, staff, doctors’ temperatures will be taken using a touchless thermometer on a daily basis upon entering the office
• You will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water upon entering
• You will be asked to bring and wear a mask upon entering
• Only the patients will be allowed in the office (with exception for minors and elderly, one additional adult may be present)
• Air purifiers and EOS – External Oral Suction devices will be present in office and operatories
• We will frequently disinfect common areas and high touch surfaces with EPA certified anti-viral products
• All staff will be equipped with full PPE which includes full coverage gowns, level 3 masks, and face shields.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We are here to support you and your family.
Blue Turtle Dental Team